This Postman collection contains all the available endpoints of our nodes.
For the demonstration, each request asks for a method that returns the last block.
By importing this collection, you can quickly get access to the nodes you are requiring. All you need is to copy the API Key from your account and paste it to the field: x-api-key.
1. Just click the following link: https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/12951625/TWDTNKP9
2. Open the collection in Postman. To do so, please press the “Run in Postman” button on the top-right corner.
3. In Postman, please select “Edit” in the drop-down list.
4. Here, please select “Variables” to insert your API KEY instead of x-api-key
5. Finally, press the “Update” button to start 🙂