How to connect to GetBlock with MetaMask
MetaMask is a browser extension that serves as an Ethereum wallet and enables you to run Ethereum dApps in a browser without running a full Ethereum node. It’s supported in Chrome, Brave, and Safari browsers.
To get started with MetaMask, you will need to install its extension for your smartphone or browser at https://metamask.io/download . For Opera browser you can use “Install Chrome extensions” official add-on to install MetaMask from Chrome webstore.
Setup your wallet if you haven't done it yet.
To add Custom RPC Network click on the current network.
Then click on the Custom RPC button.
After this fill in the following fields:
• Network name – call it whatever you want;
• New RPC URL – https://eth.getblock.io/mainnet/?api_key=YOUR_API_KEY ;
• Chain ID – you can get Chain ID with this curl command:
curl --location --request POST 'https://eth.getblock.io' \
--header 'x-api-key: YOUR-API-KEY' \
--header 'Content-Type: application/json' \
• Currency Symbol – optional;
• Block Explorer – optional.
Then click on the Save button
Custom network will be added and selected as default.