⚡ Dedicated Nodes for ETH, BSC, MATIC & other Blockchains at a Reduced Price!
Method: POST invokefunction
Method not allowed
Invokes a smart contract with its scripthash based on the specified operation and parameters and returns the result.
scripthash - string
Smart contract scripthash. You need to use the proper byte order of the address passed according to its data type. If the data type is Hash160, use the big endian scripthash; if the data type is ByteArray, use the little endian scripthash.
operation - string
The operation name
params - string
Optional. The parameters to be passed into the smart contract operation
signers - string
Optional. List of contract signature accounts.
- account: signature account
- scopes: signatures valid scopes, allowed values are:
- None: Only transactions are signed and no contracts are allowed to use this signature.
- CalledByEntry: It only applies to the chain call entry. That is, if the user invokes contract A, and then contract A calls contract B, only contract A can use the signature. It is recommended as the default value for the wallet.
- CustomContracts: Custom contract. The signature can be used in the specified contract. It can be used in conjunction with CalledByEntry.
- CustomGroups: Custom contract groups that can be used in a specified contract group. It can be used in conjunction with CalledByEntry.
- Global: Global. Global. The risk is extremely high because the contract may transfer all assets in the address. Only choose it when the contract is extremely trusted.
- allowedcontracts: contracts of the signature can take effect, if scopes is CustomContracts
- allowedgroups: pubkeys of the signature can take effect, if scopes is CustomGroups
You need to use the proper byte order of the address passed according to its data type. If the data type is Hash160, use the big endian script hash; if the data type is ByteArray, use the little endian scripthash.