⚡ Heavy Workload? We Offer Higher Rate Limits to Accelerate Your dApp Performance
Nervos Network (CKB)
Method: POST process_block_without_verify
Method not allowed
process block without any block verification.
data - block object
block data in binary
- header - (json object) the block header in format:
- version - (32-bit unsigned integer type encoded as the 0x-prefixed hex string) the block version. It must equal to 0 now and is reserved for future upgrades.
- comract_target - (uint32) The block difficulty target. It can be converted to a 256-bit target. Miners must ensure the Eaglesong of the header is within the target.
- timestamp - (timestamp) The block timestamp. It is a Unix timestamp in milliseconds (1 second = 1000 milliseconds). Miners should put the time when the block is created in the header, however, the precision is not guaranteed. A block with a higher block number may even have a smaller timestamp.
- number - (64-bit unsigned integer type encoded as the 0x-prefixed hex string) The consecutive block number starting from 0.
- epoch - (64-bit unsigned integer type encoded as the 0x-prefixed hex string) The epoch information of this block. It shows which epoch the block is in, and the elapsed epoch fraction after adding this block.
- parent_hash - (h256) The header hash of the parent block.
- transactions_root - (h256) The commitment to all the transactions in the block. It is a hash on two Merkle Tree roots:
- The root of a CKB Merkle Tree, which items are the transaction hashes of all the transactions in the block.
- The root of a CKB Merkle Tree, but the items are the transaction witness hashes of all the transactions in the block.
- proposals_hash - (h256) The hash on proposals in the block body. It is all zeros when proposals is empty, or the hash on all the bytes concatenated together.
- extra_hash - (h256) The hash on uncles and extension in the block body.
- uncles - array of UncleBlock objects in format:
- header - the uncle block header
- proposals - array of proposalShortID, Proposal IDs in the uncle block body.
- transactions - array of transaction objects in format:
- version - (32-bit unsigned integer) Reserved for future usage. It must equal 0 in current version.
- cell_deps - array of cell deps in format:
- out_point - Reference to the cell in format:
- tx_hash - (h256) Transaction hash in which the cell is an output.
- index - (uint32) The output index of the cell in the transaction specified by tx_hash.
- dep_type - Dependency type in format, either "code" or "dep_group".
- header_deps - (array of h256) An array of header deps.
- inputs - array of input cells in format:
- since - (uint64) Restrict when the transaction can be committed into the chain.
- previous_output - (OutPoint) Reference to the input cell.
- outputs - array of output cells in format:
- capacity - (64-bit unsigned integer) the cell capacity
- lock - the lock script
- type_ - the optional type script
- outputs_data - (array of jsonBytes) outout cells data
- witnesses - (array of jsonBytes) - an array of variable-length binaries.
- proposals - The proposal IDs in the block body in format of 10-byte fixed-length binary encoded as a 0x-prefixed hex string.
broadcast - boolean
true to enable broadcast(relay) the block to other peers.