Business / Sales
⚡ Test Our Private Nodes of 40+ Blockchains just for $50!
Method: POST generate_block_with_template
Method not allowed
Generate block with block template, attach calculated dao field to build new block, then process block and broadcast the block.
block_template - blockTemplate
specified transaction to add, in format:
- version - block version (0 by now)
- compact_target - (uint32) The compacted difficulty target for the new block.
- current_time - The timestamp for the new block.
- number - (64-bit unsigned integer) The block number for the new block.
- epoch - (64-bit unsigned integer) The epoch progress information for the new block.
- parent_hash - (h256) The parent block hash of the new block.
- cycles_limit - (h256) The cycles limit. Miners must keep the total cycles below this limit, otherwise, the CKB node will reject the block submission.
- bytes_limit - (uint64) The block serialized size limit. Miners must keep the block size below this limit, otherwise, the CKB node will reject the block submission.
- uncles_count_limit - (uint64) The uncle count limit. Miners must keep the uncles count below this limit, otherwise, the CKB node will reject the block submission.
- uncles - (array of uncleTemplate) Provided valid uncle blocks candidates for the new block. Miners must include the uncles marked as required in the assembled new block.
- transactions - (array of TransactionTemplate) Provided valid transactions which can be committed in the new block.
- proposals - (array of ProposalShortId) Provided proposal ids list of transactions for the new block.
- cellbane - (cellbaseTemplate) Provided cellbase transaction template. Miners must use it as the cellbase transaction without changes in the assembled block.
- work_id - (uint64) Work ID. The miner must submit the new assembled and resolved block using the same work ID.
- dao - (byte32) Reference DAO field. This field is only valid when miners use all and only use the provided transactions in the template.
- extension - (jsonBytes) The extension for the new block. This field is optional. It’s a reserved field, please leave it blank.